Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Classroom in Kaohsiung!

I'm spending the day in my classroom today. Yay! I'm going through everything to check out math and science materials and reorganizing some things. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an organizer and like things neat and clean. I have windows on both sides of the classroom so there is all of this great light. The outside wall overlooks the Main Street, playground and guardhouse. The other side overlooks the walkway outside the classrooms.


Inside the classroom isn't huge but spacious enough for about 20 students. 




As you can see I can never get away from those stupid tennis balls on chairs. They drive me crazy because they're always falling off and you're searching for them all the time. They followed me to Taiwan!

The view outside my classroom is crazy! I have palm trees outside of my classroom! Come on! The birds are chirping, the sun is shining and the air conditioning is on because it's about 95 degrees out.



I have palm trees outside my door! Nancy's not in Maine anymore!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and the palm trees. Now I'm wondering what the temperature will be there in December. Sure, I could google it, but I'd rather ask my dearest globetrotting friend, you!

    I've tried to post here 3 times and none has worked yet.....I think. If you see 3 very similar posts from me, you'll understand I still have my blog-commenting training wheels on. I'm sure to get better.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Dawn! It will be hot like this through October then it goes into the 70's and low 80's but less humidity. That's a killer here. In December through February it can be in the 70's and go down to 60 at night. Sweet lord, will I survive?!

    ReplyDelete