Saturday, July 19, 2014

Holy Moving to China Batman!

Yes, I know! I've been preparing and planning for my move to Taiwan since the beginning of the year but today it hit me. IM MOVING TO TAIWAN! What the?! In a week I will be in Kaohsiung. I don't have a doubt in my mind that this is a great move for me but...whoa! It's just around the corner.

Funny how that happens; you think everything is all hunky dory and smooth sailing and then suddenly you wake up in the middle of the night with a thousand thoughts rushing and colliding through your mind. Am I forgetting something? What will it be like living alone for the first time in my life? Will I be able to learn the language? Will I be a good 6th grade teacher? Will I be able to learn all of the new curriculum in time? And the questions keep coming and bumping against my skull and suddenly I have this nervous bubble in my stomach.

I have no doubt in my mind I can do this. Deep breath.....one step at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment