Thursday, June 26, 2014

Last Day


Today is my last day at Longfellow Elementary, where I've been working for 1/4 of my life.  I have been so blessed and Longfellow has been one of those places that has enriched me both professionally and personally.  My time here has led me to my next chapter, teaching in Taiwan.

I have been asked if I'm sad to leave.  That's a tough question because I feel so strongly that going to Kaohsiung is the perfect thing for me.  So, to answer I'll say I'm sad to leave such amazing people behind.  I have worked with some incredible people and love my team (Megan and Haley).  I hope we keep in touch.  But I'm not sad to leave Longfellow because it's time.  Time for a new challenge...time for a new adventure!

Goodbye dear Longfellow and thank you dear friends and colleagues.  It has been a privilege.

再见

No comments:

Post a Comment